What I’m Wearing : H&M Jeans, Vero Moda tee, Dolce & Gabbanna tote, Adidas sneakers, Style Fiesta sunglasses & chain
Finally finally finally giving in to the Sneaker/High Tops trend. I’m probably the last one in the global bloggers bubble to be embracing them but its never really too late to be jumping onto a bandwagon that looks like this.
When the fabbbb-ulous Adidas folks sent over these ‘Superstar Up’ high-tops in white I was super excited and super scared. How was I gonna style them without looking like I just walked out of a work-out?
To save you from the trouble of figuring that out, I spent a couple of hours in front of my wardrobe and evaluated the best outfit-pairings. Here you go :
– Cut-offs paired with a flirty top/tank. White/denim cut-offs would look gorg
– Fluffy skirt & a jacket
– Mini-skirt. Brownie points if its leather
– Cropped trousers & a trench (Only for you non-Mumbai peeps)
– Shift dresses. My favorite!
– Batwing dresses
– Ankle lenght jeans. The way I’ve worn them! Make sure you roll them in even further to show off some skin.