I was in Goa last week to celebrate my dads birthday and I had the most leisurely and relaxing holiday : salty hair, a summer tan and tons of memories! I’ve visited Goa with my friends earlier and those trips have always been about hopping from one party to another, but this time I witnessed a very different perspective of this beachy state : spectacular food, super clean beaches and serene salty waters.
My list of ‘Must-Do’s’ in Goa :
– Greek food at Thalassa for a super romantic, delicious and candlelit meal. Although if you go for dinner, you’ll miss the beautiful day view – gorgeous either ways
– European food at La Plage. It’s on the beach so picture your legs being immersed in the warm sand while you gorge on your scrumptious meal. The risotto was heavenly!
– Italian dinner at Ciao Bella for the freshest ravioli, yummy mushroom penne and their special in-house gelato-biscotti!
– Baba Au Rhum for a laid-back, truly Goan vibe with the best cheeseburgers and pizzas
– Gunpowder for great Kerala food
– Marbella, a stunning beach bar with great music and white cabana’s to curl up in
– Ashwem beach (this is where La Plage is) for a quick ocean-dip. Just a handful of people and very clean! Gopals shack next door has some yum nutella crepes too.
Thats all folks! Now…for a quick photo-diary 🙂